Tapping the potential of Forex Markets through professional asset managers at Allied Asset Funds
Allied Asset Funds offers the best Forex Managed Accounts that is rightly an answer to the investors, be it in liquidity, accessibility or returns.
The professional hands behind this group ensure that your hard earned money is well taken care of, along with assured convenience and safety for a bright financial future.
Managed Forex Accounts are the most convenient trading alternative for the tight timed as well as non professional traders whose funds are managed by money managers for a minimal fee.
What is Forex Managed Accounts?
A managed Forex Account is an account opened with a broker, where the trading is taken care of by a professional asset manager. However, the account holder will be the investor himself and the right to add and withdraw funds remain with him. In order to trade the account, the investor gives a Limited Power of Attorney to the asset manager.
Needless to say, Forex Managed accounts are increasing its popularity in the niche of Forex trading when compared to Hedge funds. In a layman’s language, Managed accounts is an account opened in the name of an investor, entrusted to a licensed broker to avail professional asset managers to trade the funds by submitting a Limited Power of Attorney. However, the investor holds all the rights to access his funds any time using his log id and password that is usually provided to him by the broker.
How to invest in Forex Managed Accounts with Allied Asset Funds?
To open a Managed Forex Account, an investor has to follow the below listed steps:
- Open an account with the regulated broker and fill in the application to sign up for a trading account in USD.
- An email will be sent to you from the broker with detailed instructions to validate your Trading Account.
- Once your trading account will be activated, you have to inform us or the broker for Allied Asset Funds's fund management services.
- If you need our services you have to give us a Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) to do trading on your account by our qualified traders
- After funding your trading account, our asset manager will start trading on your account.
- You can manage your deposits, withdrawals and all the trading related operations through your CLIENT AREA from the broker’s website.
- You can monitor the trading activities on your account through your laptop or mobile from anywhere by logging in with the given details by the broker.